Welcome back to EverYoung Skin Clinics!
Life has been anything but normal this spring and we sincerely hope you and your family are in good health. While many things have changed since then, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office has reopened since June 2020, we always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future. Here are the updated safety protocols. Please read prior to entering our facility.
Screening Questions prior to entering facility
1- Have you had close contact with anyone with acute respiratory illness or travelled outside of BC in the past 14 days?
2- Do you have a confirmed case of COVID-19 or had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
3- Do you have any of the following symptoms?
Fever/Chills/Cough/shortness of breath/loss of taste or smell/ vomiting or diarrhea for more than 24 hours/runny nose/muscle aches/fatigue/conjunctivitis (pink eye)/headache/skin rash or unknown cause/nausea or loss of appetite.
4- Are you 70 years of age or older, experiencing any of the following symptoms: delirium, unexplained or increased increase of falls, acute functional decline, or worsening of chronic conditions?
- We will ask some pre-screening questions when we schedule your appointment.
- Patients are asked to call us upon arrival to the office and/or wait in your car or outside the office and wait for a call back to let you know when you can enter the office.
- Anyone entering the office should be wearing a mask or face covering.
- Upon entry into the office the patient will undergo COVID screening which includes:
- Being asked COVID screening questions,
- Given hand sanitizer
- Temperature check
- If any of the results do not pass, the appointment will be rescheduled.
- Appointments will be booked to allow for physical distancing between patients. This should also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- You may also be surprised that we’re wearing more protective gear – such as masks, face shields, gowns
- Our waiting room will look different too as we no longer offer brochures and testers.
- Plexiglass shields have been placed at the reception desk.
Rest assured all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!