The eyebrow lift is a non surgical procedure that can improve the appearance of the eyebrows and forehead. A brow lift is ideal for someone with sagging eyebrows, forehead skin, or deep wrinkles in these areas.
What is a Brow Lift
It is a non-surgical treatment that tightens the muscles and ligaments in the front of the forehead, thus creating an aesthetically pleasing face with a lifted upper eyelid and a smoother forehead. As we get older, gravity causes certain parts of our body to sag or droop. A brow lift can refresh the upper third of your face, giving the appearance of being more alert, attentive and youthful.
Who can Benefit from a Brow Lift
- Older adults who are beginning to notice sagging skin around the eyes and eyebrows.
- Anyone with deep-set eyes.
- Individuals who have experienced significant weight loss.
- Individuals with a strong family history of premature aging and skin damage.
- People who have experienced significant sun exposure and facial injury may lead to permanent wrinkles or sagging skin around the eyes and brows.
- Individuals with visible lines that are located between the eyebrows.
- People who are unhappy with their appearance due to age or injury.
How Does the Process Work
Via Threadlife: The non-surgical threading of the face and body has been a huge hit in America, Korea – even Canada is taking notice! PLLA based threads used for this treatment elevate your brow to their desired position while creating that smooth appearance long after you’re done with treatments.
Via Neuromodulaters: Brow Lift With Neuromodulator is a popular technique to enhance the appearance of your brows through botulinum toxin injections. These products include BOTOX, Dysport and Xeomin which are all effective in relaxing muscles around eyelid regions like procerus or frontalis leading you to have higher lifted brows with reduced chances for future dermatochalasis (droopy eye).
A thread brow lift requires about two to seven days for recovery. In most cases, there is only slight discomfort, bruising and swelling.
Brow lift with Neurmodulators may similarly have bruising and swelling for the first few days and you will see the full effects of the service in two weeks.
Is It Safe To Get A Brow Lift
It’s safe to get a brow lift. The procedure will not affect your nerves or cause any visible scars. After the procedure, you can also expect your brow area to be higher, smoother, and more youthful. Brow lifts are so common that almost every celebrity has had one.